About Stearns Lending, Inc.
We're Stearns Home Loans... and we can help!
Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, Stearns Lending, Inc., has provided 20+ years of exceptional mortgage lending services throughout the contiguous United States and Hawaii where licenses are held. Stearns is recognized as the 8th largest lender in the nation by volume and the 19th largest lender by the number of loans funded. Overall, Stearns increased loan volume by 773% from 2009 through 2010, and funded $7.2 Billion in 2010.
Why should our growth be important to you? Our success in residential loan origination is predicated on providing service levels that will meet your needs... while exceeding your expectations! Now more than ever, experienced staff and the right resources are the most important qualities to look for in a lender. Our mission at Stearns is to provide you (our customer) with the personal attention you deserve. This includes having the loan products that will meet your individual circumstances and providing the exceptional service / support required from the time we take your loan application – throughout the loan process – until your loan is closed and we have satisfactorily completed the transaction.
Stearns is licensed and approved to conduct business in 45 states and with HUD, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Additionally, Stearns is approved with GNMA, the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae), FNMA, the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), FHLMC, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), and is approved by the VA, the Veterans Administration and by FHA, the Federal Housing Administration.
Stearns merges the extensive experience and efficient services of a mortgage bank with the flexibility and product variety of a mortgage broker to create a more comprehensive way of lending. Loan applications are handled on a regional basis, eliminating the need to ship your application across the country for underwriting, approval and document preparation.
Our commitment to excellent customer service continues long after you have signed your closing documents. When changes arise in interest rates or market activity that may be advantageous to you, rest assured that we will contact you to advise you of your available options. Not only will we be your mortgage lender, we look forward to becoming your one-stop mortgage information resource.
Stearns, as a Direct Lender and Residential Loan Provider, has an OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED ™ team of mortgage professionals committed to helping you!
We can assist you in locking a long-term fixed rate or refinance and get cash out. We can help! To get started click here
Purchasing a home will likely be one of the most important investments you'll ever make. We can help! To get started click here
FHA home loans provide higher loan to value, lower rates and enable more people to qualify. We're FHA experts... We can help!
To get started click here
Licensing Information - Stearns Lending, Inc. Licensing Disclosure
• Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
• This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
• Stearns Lending, Inc. is a California corporation, licensed, registered, or exempt from licensing to conduct business in: Alabama Consumer Credit License (#21191); Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender License-Other Trade Name #1: AK1854-1; Arizona Mortgage Banker (#0905413); Arkansas Banker Broker/Servicer License (#102360); licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the California Finance Lender Act; Colorado Lender Exemption; Connecticut Mortgage Lender License (#15262); Delaware Mortgage Lender (011236); District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority (#MLB1854); Florida Mortgage Lender License (# MLD265). Georgia Residential Mortgage Lender License (#24066)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707); Hawaii Mortgage Loan Originator Company # HI-1854; Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License (#MBL-3005); Illinois Residential Mortgage License (mb.6760686); Indiana First Lien Mortgage Lending License (#15640); Iowa Mortgage Banker License (#2009-0047); Kansas Mortgage Company License (MC.0025047);Kentucky Mortgage Company License (# MC77358); Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License; Maine Supervised Lender (# SLM1551); Maryland Mortgage Lender License (#10847); Massachusetts Mortgage Broker License (# MC1854); Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License (# MC1854); Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant (# FR0018231); Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License ( MN-MO-1854); [This is not an offer to enter into a rate lock agreement under Minnesota law] [Any statement of current loan terms and conditions is not an offer to enter into an agreement, and any such offer may only be made pursuant to subdivisions 3 and 4 of Minn. Stat. 47.206]; Missouri Residential Mortgage Loan Broker License (No-12-2052); Montana Mortgage Lender License (#1854); Nebraska Mortgage Banker License (#2082); Nevada Mortgage Banker License (#3577); Nevada Mortgage Broker License (#3578); New Hampshire, Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department Mortgage Banker License (#15083-MB); Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance, New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License (#0806377)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707: 714.513.7777); New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License (#01457); North Carolina Mortgage Lender License (AL-148477); North Dakota Money Broker License MB 102415; Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Certificate of Registration MB.804022.000; Oklahoma Mortgage Broker License (#MB001622)(4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707); Oregon Mortgage Lending License (#ML-1041); Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License (#28788); Rhode Island Lender License (20092625LL); South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer License (MLS – 1854); South Dakota Mortgage Lender License (ML.04912); Tennessee Mortgage License (# 109457); registered in Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration; Utah DRE Mortgage Entity (#5780454); Vermont Lender License (#6224); Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission Lender License MC-2184; Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission Broker License MC-2184; Washington Consumer Loan Company License (CL-1854); West Virginia Mortgage Lender License (#ML-30447); Wisconsin Mortgage Broker License (# 1854BR); Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License (#696677BA); Wyoming Mortgage Lender/Broker (MLB 2135).
• NMLS number for Stearns Lending, Inc. is 1854. NMLS Consumer Access
• Regulated by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Division of Banking
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL. 62786
• Per Texas Administrative Code
7 TAC Section 81.200(c)
"CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEN A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAIN FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."
• Not all branches are licensed in every state; please contact your local office to determine eligibility.
• Questions regarding our licenses should be directed to:
Stearns Lending, Inc.
4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor
Santa Ana, California 92707
• All loan programs are subject to Stearns Lending underwriting guidelines. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Interest rates, programs loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.
• Disclaimer: Information accurate as of December 4, 2012.